Author Topic: Bullie Photo and Fun Day!  (Read 5787 times)

Offline Maggiesmom

• Bullie Champion
  • Bullieness: 30
  • I love my bullie!!
Bullie Photo and Fun Day!
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:50:43 AM »
The rescue where we got Winston from is having a fundraising event - hopefully this is the correct forum for this.  I'm volunteering as well.  This is for all my Canadian friends who live in Ontario!

(if this isn't the correct forum for this, please let me know!)

Homeward Bound Rescue, where we got Winston, is hosting a photo and fun day for you and your dog, and also hosting a microchip clinic.  Buzzdogstudios.com is the photographer - they are awesome and I can't wait for Maggie and Winston to get professionally photographed.   For more info on the event, please see homewardboundrescue.petfinder.com - you will need to book an appointment for your photo and/or microchip. 

* When: Saturday April 24th,2010
    * Where: Port Perry Snowmobile Club (just 10 mins. North of Oshawa & South of Port Perry - 10480 Russell Road just off Shirley Road)
    * Time: 9:30 am to 4:30pm
    * Why: In support of Homeward Bound Rescue's efforts to help bulldogs, pugs and other flat faced breeds of dogs find their forever homes
    * Contact: dkhomewardboundrescue@yahoo.com for more info and to book appointments for photos and microchips!

Winston and Maggie thank you!!

Offline winwinsmom

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 79
Re: Bullie Photo and Fun Day!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »
That is great.  Be sure to take lots of pics and post them!

No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich

Offline brumzoo

• Mrs. Save the World
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 542
  • Lumpy's Mom!
Re: Bullie Photo and Fun Day!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »
That sounds awesome!  :D :D Have great time and take lots of pictures!
Trish, Jeff, Lumpy & zoo! Until we meet again with Precious, Sapphy and Onnie.

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer