Author Topic: Online Auction  (Read 4196 times)

Offline BTBBullymama

• Bullie
  • Bullieness: 155
Online Auction
« on: March 07, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »
Buddies Thru Bullies is having an online auction on March 11 starting at 7 pm to benefit the rescue bullies. As you know, the needs in South Florida are great and we're working hard to help as many shelter and other unwanted bullies as we can.  Become a fan of our Facebook page  www.facebook.com/BuddiesThruBullies and you will be able to view the items and bid.  There are some previews going on this week so you can see some of the unique items that are going up for bid. Please join us...the bidding is sure to be lively!!!!

Offline brumzoo

• Mrs. Save the World
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 542
  • Lumpy's Mom!
Re: Online Auction
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »
I will be there!  :D
Trish, Jeff, Lumpy & zoo! Until we meet again with Precious, Sapphy and Onnie.

"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline BTBBullymama

• Bullie
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:19:27 AM »
Thanks Trish!  We have some very unique bulldog items...check out the bulldog cookie jar and accompanying salt and pepper shakers..too cute!  They are pictured now as previews on our fb page.

Offline emmabull

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 310
  • Life's a Beach!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 08:18:37 AM »
I looooooove the cookie jar and salt and pepper shakers! :) Thanks for all you do Carol, you are a true angel!  :-* :-*

Here are two Vintage French Bulldog prints I found at the DC Flea this weekend. They will be up for auction too. They are 9.5 x 13 inches each. I couldn't make out the artists signature  :-\. They portrayed the true Frenchie personality!

Offline BTBBullymama

• Bullie
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 10:04:10 AM »
COUNT DOWN! Tomorrow (Friday) at 7 pm the auction starts to benefit Buddies Thru Bullies rescue dogs.   www.facebook.com/BuddiesThruBullies

Offline BTBBullymama

• Bullie
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »
TAKE A PEEK! Auction to benefit bullie rescue starts tonight at 7pm!
www.facebook.com/BuddiesThruBullies
Thank you!