Author Topic: Incontinence issues  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Pudgy

• Bullie Lord
  • Bullieness: 62
  • I love Bullies!
Incontinence issues
« on: June 28, 2012, 01:45:59 AM »
So, I have come to terms that I have a senior bulldog.  Pudgy over the past two weeks have developed some incontinence issues.  Mostly when he's sleeping and just getting up.  I sewed him some wraps and have been using pads and that seems to be working just fine.  The diapers at the store did not fit/work well for him.  I'll have to post pictures soon with the wraps I've made for him.  It looks almost like a tube top. 

Also, we will be celebrating another milestone soon.  He turns 12 on July 1st. 
Heidi
Two girls, Kayla and Fiona
RIP Pudgy

Offline hoegaandit

• Bullie Champion
  • Bullieness: 18
Re: Incontinence issues
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:35:49 AM »
Wow Pudgy - 12 is a great old age, even if you are having a few issues. Congratulations for the 1st!

Offline Pudgy

• Bullie Lord
  • Bullieness: 62
  • I love Bullies!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 08:31:25 AM »
I know it is, but the only other main issues he had before was arthritis.  But the signs of older age is definitely showing lately with incontinence.  And also, he has been wheezing and getting winded easier now and then.  But despite sleeping a bit longer hours then usual, he still manages to boss his little sister along and run around with her. 

I'm happy to be able to spend his 12th with him, will definitely post pictures of his party when it happens.
Heidi
Two girls, Kayla and Fiona
RIP Pudgy

Offline khybeemaow

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 385
  • you want some of dis?
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 12:36:53 AM »
Aww poor Pudgy - getting older is not easy. I can't believe he is 12  :o We  had an aged bullie a few years ago - Buh-ens and she wore a diaper when she got incontinent.

Happy Birthday Pudgy  :-* :-*