Author Topic: The saddest post I will ever have to write. In memory of my baby... Louie.  (Read 4674 times)

Offline mamabull-Dee

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 57
  • The greatest love is shared between two friends
 :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

My baby succombed to Leukemia on October 15. 

I cannot express in words how my world is right now without him.  He was my baby.  He was like my child.  I truly loved my Louie.  He got sick so quickly and when it was apparent that he wasn't going to make it, I cried and sat by his side.  When he saw that I was crying, he tried so hard to get up and fight it for me.  I told my baby that mommy would be ok and to go night night.  i couldn't bear to let my baby be in pain so I called a vet and she came to the house and he went to sleep peacefully.  The vet said there was nothing they could do. 

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I will never be the same.  He had a wonderful way about him and he left a wonderful impression on everyone he met.  I am so distraught. 

I love you Lou Lou buttons.  I know one day I will see you my angel dog. 
The best miracles in life are my kids and my bulldog
;D Dee It's................... McSquishy...........

Offline mamabull-Dee

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 57
  • The greatest love is shared between two friends
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I miss him so much. 

There is a memorial page for him.  Here is the url. 
http://www.peacefulhomepassings.com/louie-green/
I will add more pictures soon.  They did it for him at this place.  We had him cremated.  We were going to bury him in the flower bed and plant daffodils around him but we couldn't bury him.  Instead he is in our room in such a pretty pottery vase.  It is so little considering he was a whopping 71 lbs.  It is so unreal........
The best miracles in life are my kids and my bulldog
;D Dee It's................... McSquishy...........