Author Topic: RIP My Beloved Indiana Charlie  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Charlies Mom

• The Real McGilicutty
  • Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 86
  • I love my little Teddy Ruxpin!!
    • Charlie is on Dogster Now!!
RIP My Beloved Indiana Charlie
« on: December 08, 2012, 12:36:09 AM »
I haven't been on here in ages and I am not sure if anyone will remember me. I had a very premature baby with a lot of medical needs last year and I wasn't able to continue on this forum during that time.

Last night, my beloved Indiana Charlie passed away. I am so heartbroken. He was 11.5 years old. He was my best buddy. My son, Dalton, had just discovered Charlie and thought he was so cool. He thought he was his real live Snuffaluffagus. I am so sad that Dalton will grow up not having Charlie in his life more. I thought he had so much life left in him. It was shocking that he passed away in his sleep. Our house is so quiet now without the constant Charlie sounds, the grunting, the breathing, the barking, the farting, LOL. I miss him more than I ever thought I would.

I am so thankful to have been a part of this community for so long. I hope some of you remember me and Charlie and will say a little prayer or send some good thoughts to him right now.

I am taking solace right now in thinking that Charlie will forever be my boy's guardian angel. He is such a loyal dog and so loving of his family, I know he will never let anything happen to his brother ever again. I miss him so much already and he hasn't been gone very long. Hugh your puppers tight tonight.

Rest in Peace Charlie. We love you so much.
FIONA STRONG!!