Author Topic: Our little sunflowerjavascript:void(0);  (Read 2041 times)

Offline chanticocat

• Bullie Champion
  • Bullieness: 16
  • Bulldogs Rule!
Our little sunflowerjavascript:void(0);
« on: January 31, 2014, 10:23:01 PM »
Miss Dulce got her wings on June 27, 2013 at the age of 8 1/2 years. Tonight we are looking thru tons of photos of her for the perfect portrait to be printed on canvas.
Dulcinea Dancer the Tater Tot ,  Hank Frank the Tank Hubba Bubba Chubba Wubba Chunky Trunk Durham Bacon Bit and Midge Smidgeon Mimi Moo Repath OWN me .  :)

Offline chanticocat

• Bullie Champion
  • Bulldogs Rule!
Re: Our little sunflowerjavascript:void(0);
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 10:56:57 PM »
That's Dulce in pink, Daisy in the wagon next to her and Hank on the ground. Miss Daisy is 13 now and Hank is 7. This pic is from early June.
Dulcinea Dancer the Tater Tot ,  Hank Frank the Tank Hubba Bubba Chubba Wubba Chunky Trunk Durham Bacon Bit and Midge Smidgeon Mimi Moo Repath OWN me .  :)

Offline chanticocat

• Bullie Champion
  • Bulldogs Rule!
Re: Our little sunflower
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 12:05:14 PM »
It's a year tomorrow that we lost our beautiful little Dulce. We always knew she was a gift from a higher place and there has been some comfort in thinking that her little 3ft vertical jump is now actual flight. I hope someone is there to peel oranges for her.

We took Daisy to the vet on Tuesday. She's had some respiratory issues. The xray shows an enlarged heart and what appears to be fluid or a mass on her liver. She's on furosemide . but at 14 years old time is painfully short.