Author Topic: We lost Bubba  (Read 7269 times)

Offline rustymaggie

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 51
    • THE BREAST CANCER SITE
We lost Bubba
« on: February 16, 2015, 03:59:32 PM »
I tried to post this Saturday morning but for some reason the site would not let me so here goes.  On Novemeber 27th, Bubba turned 8 years old. Friday (13th) Bubba was just fine, no problems. He was his normal Bullie self. Playing, eating, going potty, and sleeping as usual. He ate supper around 6. My grandson and I were playing on the wii. Around 730 I guess it was, Bubba stood up and coughed as he had some phlegm in his throat. It was not unusual for that to happen. He cleared his throat, and I stopped playing to check on him. Everything was fine, he played for a bit when I checked his mouth and throat and his breathing was normal. About 805, I went to take out the trash. I put my coat and shoes on and asked Bubba if he wanted to go. He did not respond. I thought he was sleeping but when I bent down I realized he had passed away. He looked so peaceful. He made no cries of pain or odd movements. We all broke down in tears of course. We called our daughter and she came home early from work so she could say goodbye to him. My wife and I drove him to The Pines Pet Cemetery that night. He will be cremated and remain with us. When we pass, all of our babies will be buried along with us so that we will always be together. I know that this is a part of life, but no matter how many times we deal with the loss of one of our owners, it never gets any easier.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS YOU SWEET BUBBA(GUMP) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 04:04:15 PM by rustymaggie »
Brian,Denise, and Patricia
And don't forget our "OWNERS" Bubba, Dozer, and Tank............and never forget Our WONDERFUL baby girl Maggie, and Rusty, Ivan The Terrible, and Bones, ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS)

Offline rustymaggie

• Super Bullie
    • THE BREAST CANCER SITE
Re: We lost Bubba
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:03:23 PM »
I Have tried several times to post pictures with this, but it keeps saying they are too big. For years I was able to post pics that were 400X300 but now it wont let me so maybe I will get some up later
And don't forget our "OWNERS" Bubba, Dozer, and Tank............and never forget Our WONDERFUL baby girl Maggie, and Rusty, Ivan The Terrible, and Bones, ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS)

Offline rustymaggie

• Super Bullie
    • THE BREAST CANCER SITE
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 04:09:49 PM »
Bubba the day he came home

Offline rustymaggie

• Super Bullie
    • THE BREAST CANCER SITE
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 04:27:36 PM »
The last picture we have of Bubba Around Christmas time  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Pudgy

• Bullie Lord
  • Bullieness: 62
  • I love Bullies!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 10:42:59 AM »
Rest in peace sweet Bubb.  :'( :'( :'(!  My deepest sympathies and condolences for you loss at such a difficult time.  My heart aches for you, and you're right we all know that it's part of life but it doesn't make it any easier.  Pudgy passed away very suddenly as well and there weren't any warning signs as it was a very normal, routine morning as well, and the next moment he was gone.  If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.  I still check the forum even though it hasn't been active.  Sending lots of love and prayers to you and your family. 
Heidi
Two girls, Kayla and Fiona
RIP Pudgy

Offline khybeemaow

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 385
  • you want some of dis?
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »
I am so sorry to hear about Bubba. He was one of the originals here on the domain.

RIP Bubba and thank you for all the pictures and funny stories. You'll be missed big guy  :-*