Author Topic: Link for Tutorial on Dremeling Nails  (Read 8254 times)

Offline Maggpie

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 220
Re: Link for Tutorial on Dremeling Nails
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 02:39:40 PM »
That's what I thought.  Thank you. I wonder why the author stated that in a book I read.......... it is a little misleading :-\

Offline MedicBarbie

• 👸 where's my tiara? 👑⛑🌹🎧🎼🚑🚒🚨🚔🚁🚁⚓️🏩🏥💳🎀♏️🇮🇪🏳️‍🌈
  • Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 420
  • Me and my Grunt E Dawg will play all day!
    • Follow us on Twitter.. MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue, MedicBarbie
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 02:44:33 PM »
^^
Well, with the dremel you don't have to worry as much, because the heat from the dremel will cauterize the quick if you do cut it.  ;D

Hugs!  Melanie, Phat E. Dawg, Chub E. Dawg, Teenie Dawg and Hemi Dawg XOXO

Offline Danae

• Bullie Puppy
  • Bullieness: 1
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 11:24:45 AM »
Thanks, I was going to look for something like this soon.  My baby's back nails are getting a little long.

Offline INbuldoger

• Bullie Baby
  • Bullieness: 0
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »
I didn't follow the link.  I do know that if you grind the nails after a bath or wetting the feet with vinegar water it goes much quicker and you have better results.  I bought an attachment for the grinder at a wood working store that is a metal and takes more nail off quicker- it also doesn't heat up like the stones or wear out like the sandpaper bands.

Offline ksdstny

• Super Bullie
  • Bullieness: 151
  • handsome boy!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 08:47:59 AM »
I havent seen the link...(at our river house n internet is not great). Soooo i started off with a pedipaws n after i got the hang of it i got a reg dremmel. I dont do mine after bath etc, not anything special. I just keep light pressure and go from nail to nail. If there is a long one i ll do it for a bit and then move on and come back to it so it doesnt heat up. I am interested in the new tool u got tho....can u tell me the name of it?

Offline BabeEnglishBulldog

• Bullie Baby
  • Bullieness: 1
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 04:28:58 AM »
I have a nail cutter for dogs. I bought it in a pet store near our place. It instantly scoops and cut the end of the nails of my dog. :) It's a cool product to have.
A great English Bulldog is produced by a responsible breeder and developed by dedicated owner.