If your Bulldog goes missing, knowing what to do can make the all the difference
in the world. We have compiled a list of things you should do as soon as
you determine that our Bullie is gone and is not snoring away quietly in
some secluded corner of your home.
- Contact neighbors.
- Create flyers to hand out with pictures, the dogs name, sex, breed,
color, age, any source of identification, when your dog was last seen
and where, your name and phone numbers.
- Offer a reward.
- Check local shelters DAILY. It is also possible for your dog to be
picked up away from home and end up in an out of the way shelter so
check those too.
- Notify all local vets. Call and send them flyers.
- Call your breeder. Breeders are frequently contacted when one of
their breed is found.
- Contact Bulldog Rescue.
- Contact local schools - children may have seen your dog.
- Post flyers at schools, grocery stores, gas stations, convenience
stores, vets, groomers, pet stores and anywhere else that allows you
- Advertise in the paper and or radio.
- Send an email to: email@example.com
and we will be sure to forward that information on to our Missing
Bulldog Notification List.
- If you haven't yet registered your Bulldog with us, we encourage you
to do so. In the case of a lost or stolen Bulldog, the registry will
be used to notify other Bulldog owners and site visitors about your
missing pet. For more information about our Bulldog registry, click